El Paso Children's
This one's for the kids.
The separately licensed El Paso Children's Hospital will double the number of current pediatric intensive care beds and feature an entire floor for Pediatric Oncology Infusion Center with direct Inpatient-Outpatient Admission on the floor.
El Paso Children's Hospital has been created especially for kids from top to bottom. From the time children enter until they leave, they will not have to cross over into adult traffic. Every room is designed and furnished with their comfort and needs in mind.
The El Paso Children's Hospital will rest atop the new Women Infant's Health Tower, now under construction and scheduled to open in early 2012.
- 5/02/13 University Medical Center Foundation Announces $30,000 Grant From The Susan G. Komen Foundation For Sobreviviendo El Cancer De Seno Program
- 5/02/13 UMC Foundation Awarded $95,000 Grant From The Marsh Foundation To Purchase Halo System To Treat Patients With Esophageal Cancer
- 5/02/13 University Medical Center Foundation Awarded $343,422 Grant From Medcares To Support El Paso Children's Hospital Child Abuse Clinic.
- 3/20/13 $40,000 Gift To Be Presented To Dr. Bradley Furhman, Physician-In-Chief At El Paso Children's Hospital
- 2/28/13 University Medical Center Foundation Awarded $3,000 Grant From Shiloff Foundation