El Paso Children's
This one's for the kids.
The separately licensed El Paso Children's Hospital will double the number of current pediatric intensive care beds and feature an entire floor for Pediatric Oncology Infusion Center with direct Inpatient-Outpatient Admission on the floor.
El Paso Children's Hospital has been created especially for kids from top to bottom. From the time children enter until they leave, they will not have to cross over into adult traffic. Every room is designed and furnished with their comfort and needs in mind.
The El Paso Children's Hospital will rest atop the new Women Infant's Health Tower, now under construction and scheduled to open in early 2012.
- 12/02/13 Maya Angelou To Be Featured Speaker At El Paso Children's 2014 Milagro Gala
- 11/27/13 COSTCO Donated $14,266.00 to Children's Miracle Network
- 11/25/13 University Medical Center Foundation Awarded $40,000 Grant From Bank of America Foundation
- 10/23/13 "The Perfect Turnover” Raises Over $200,000 To Benefit El Paso Children's Hospital
- 10/08/13 UMC Foundation Receives $5000 from Shamaley Ford