The Milagro Campaign
For many, El Paso Children's Hospital is a "miracle"...for pediatrician, Dr. Carlos A. Gutierrez, his wife Martha, and a deeply committed band of parents and community citizens, who for twenty years, simply never let go of the dream of a true full-fledged children's hospital for all El Paso's children;
...for the countless kids who have had to leave town for care far away from family and friends;
...for their parents and extended families who bore not only the stress of a gravely ill child but the expense and strain of travel to another community for care;
...for the community leaders who envisioned a true medical center designed to elevate the level of care, bring more doctors, more jobs and more opportunities for our children;
...El Paso Children's Hospital is a dream come true.
The Milagro Campaign for El Paso Children's Hospital is the celebration of that dream. It offers each and every one of us an opportunity to invest in ways large and small that affirm our commitment to the health and well-being of our children...our greatest joy, our most precious treasure.
El Paso Children's Hospital stands as a symbol of our highest hopes and wishes for each other. By naming a room, supporting a program, establishing a scholarship or setting up an endowment you can become an important part of one of the most exciting steps forward in pediatric care in El Paso in the last century. As the designated 501(c)(3) charitable organization for El Paso Children's, University Medical Center Foundation is honored to be a part of the opportunity of making dreams come true.
- 12/02/13 Maya Angelou To Be Featured Speaker At El Paso Children's 2014 Milagro Gala
- 11/27/13 COSTCO Donated $14,266.00 to Children's Miracle Network
- 11/25/13 University Medical Center Foundation Awarded $40,000 Grant From Bank of America Foundation
- 10/23/13 "The Perfect Turnover” Raises Over $200,000 To Benefit El Paso Children's Hospital
- 10/08/13 UMC Foundation Receives $5000 from Shamaley Ford