Ways to Give
University Medical Center Foundation of El Paso provides ongoing philanthropic support for the programs, services and facilities of University Medical Center of El Paso and El Paso Children's Hospital. Annual gifts allow UMC and El Paso Children's to continue developing as one of the premier health care facilities in the region.
Designated Annual Gifts
Annual donors may designate a special purpose Focus Fund that reflects their interest.
Your contribution works to support the area of greatest need. Simply select "Area of Greatest Need" on the Donate now form.
How is the money used?
Philanthropy provides resources to provide tools and technologies, expand support services and extend education across the spectrum of services.
These funds are used to support specific programs or ongoing hospital clinical programs. Endowed funds can:
- Name medical positions at the hospital which help attract talented experts to staff
- Expand programs
Charitable Gift annuities are available for our donors providing a stream of income for the life of the annuitant. A full range of planned giving opportunities may be explored in the Planned Giving Calculator.
An exciting range of naming opportunities designed to fit every donor can be found in the Milagro Campaign for El Paso Children's Hospital.
Gift in Memory or Tribute
Honor a friend or loved one, past or present, with a Memoriam or Tribute.
For more information, please contact Dennece Knight by phone at 915/521-7229 or by email at email@example.com.
- 6/10/13 University Medical Center Foundation Announces $3,000 Grant From The Wilma D. Molen Foundation
- 5/31/13 UMC Foundation Awarded $50,000 Grant From The Coldwell Foundation To Purchase Medical Equipment To Treat Patients With Esophageal Cancer
- 5/02/13 University Medical Center Foundation Announces $30,000 Grant From The Susan G. Komen Foundation For Sobreviviendo El Cancer De Seno Program
- 5/02/13 UMC Foundation Awarded $95,000 Grant From The Marsh Foundation To Purchase Halo System To Treat Patients With Esophageal Cancer
- 5/02/13 University Medical Center Foundation Awarded $343,422 Grant From Medcares To Support El Paso Children's Hospital Child Abuse Clinic.