Ways to Give
University Medical Center Foundation of El Paso provides ongoing philanthropic support for the programs, services and facilities of University Medical Center of El Paso and El Paso Children's Hospital. Annual gifts allow UMC and El Paso Children's to continue developing as one of the premier health care facilities in the region.
Designated Annual Gifts
Annual donors may designate a special purpose Focus Fund that reflects their interest.
Your contribution works to support the area of greatest need. Simply select "Area of Greatest Need" on the Donate now form.
How is the money used?
Philanthropy provides resources to provide tools and technologies, expand support services and extend education across the spectrum of services.
These funds are used to support specific programs or ongoing hospital clinical programs. Endowed funds can:
- Name medical positions at the hospital which help attract talented experts to staff
- Expand programs
Charitable Gift annuities are available for our donors providing a stream of income for the life of the annuitant. A full range of planned giving opportunities may be explored in the Planned Giving Calculator.
An exciting range of naming opportunities designed to fit every donor can be found in the Milagro Campaign for El Paso Children's Hospital.
Gift in Memory or Tribute
Honor a friend or loved one, past or present, with a Memoriam or Tribute.
For more information, please contact Dennece Knight by phone at 915/521-7229 or by email at email@example.com.
- 12/02/13 Maya Angelou To Be Featured Speaker At El Paso Children's 2014 Milagro Gala
- 11/27/13 COSTCO Donated $14,266.00 to Children's Miracle Network
- 11/25/13 University Medical Center Foundation Awarded $40,000 Grant From Bank of America Foundation
- 10/23/13 "The Perfect Turnover” Raises Over $200,000 To Benefit El Paso Children's Hospital
- 10/08/13 UMC Foundation Receives $5000 from Shamaley Ford