UMC Foundation Board
University Medical Center Foundation supports the programs and services of University Medical Center of El Paso, the El Paso Children’s Hospital, and Children’s Miracle Network.
The Founding Board of University Medical Center Foundation of El Paso is honored to carry on the proud tradition of the men and women of Thomason Hospital who, since 1915, have dedicated their purpose and work to “high quality affordable health care available to all.”
Anamarc Enterprises, Inc.
Casa Ford Lincoln Nissan
Hyundai of El Paso
- 5/02/13 University Medical Center Foundation Announces $30,000 Grant From The Susan G. Komen Foundation For Sobreviviendo El Cancer De Seno Program
- 5/02/13 UMC Foundation Awarded $95,000 Grant From The Marsh Foundation To Purchase Halo System To Treat Patients With Esophageal Cancer
- 5/02/13 University Medical Center Foundation Awarded $343,422 Grant From Medcares To Support El Paso Children's Hospital Child Abuse Clinic.
- 3/20/13 $40,000 Gift To Be Presented To Dr. Bradley Furhman, Physician-In-Chief At El Paso Children's Hospital
- 2/28/13 University Medical Center Foundation Awarded $3,000 Grant From Shiloff Foundation