11/03/2010 Sam's Club Aims for a Hole in One for Children's Miracle Network
Major Vendors and El Paso golfers competed in Sam’s Club Golf Tournament at Vista Hills Country Club to help raise $20,000 for the Children’s Miracle Network.
“We have a personal commitment to Children’s Miracle Network as a corporate charity. As a board member, I see the need for these funds and what a great organization it is. We have had more door prizes and giveaways because our donors believe in the mission of Children’s Miracle Network,” said Pat Ramirez, membership team leader at Sam’s Club. Mission Foods team was the big winner at the tournament of 35 teams.
All Children’s Miracle Network dollars raised stay in El Paso to benefit critically ill and injured children at University Medical Center. El Paso’s Children Hospital, now under construction, is scheduled for completion in late 2011.
- 5/02/13 University Medical Center Foundation Announces $30,000 Grant From The Susan G. Komen Foundation For Sobreviviendo El Cancer De Seno Program
- 5/02/13 UMC Foundation Awarded $95,000 Grant From The Marsh Foundation To Purchase Halo System To Treat Patients With Esophageal Cancer
- 5/02/13 University Medical Center Foundation Awarded $343,422 Grant From Medcares To Support El Paso Children's Hospital Child Abuse Clinic.
- 3/20/13 $40,000 Gift To Be Presented To Dr. Bradley Furhman, Physician-In-Chief At El Paso Children's Hospital
- 2/28/13 University Medical Center Foundation Awarded $3,000 Grant From Shiloff Foundation
- 12/27/10 University Medical Center Foundation Receives $20,000 Grant for the First Medical Legal Partnership to Benefit El Paso High Risk Infants
- 12/10/10 Texas vs. The Nation and El Paso Hotel Motel Association Team Up to Support Children's Miracle Network
- 11/29/10 Family Already Strained by Illness Loses Everything in House Fire
- 11/09/10 UMC Foundation Awarded $20,000 Grant
- 11/08/10 Border Championship Wrestling Helps to Pin Down Childhood Illness For Children's Miracle Network
- 11/04/10 UMC Foundation Volunteer CORE Skills Training
- 11/03/10 Wells Fargo Donates Halloween Treats for Sick Children at UMC
- 11/03/10 UMC Foundation Volunteer Corps Scare Up Halloween Decorations
- 11/03/10 Tune in to Children's Miracle Network Radiothon to Help Sick Children
- 11/03/10 Sam's Club Aims for a Hole in One for Children's Miracle Network
- 11/03/10 Stateliners Car Club Cruise for Children's Miracle Network
- 10/12/10 Stateliners Car Club 4th Annual Car Show Benefits Children's Miracle Network
- 10/12/10 Kids Open Their Hearts and Piggy Banks to Give to Children's Miracle Network
- 8/19/10 Local Schools and Businesses to Participate in Miracle Jeans Day
- 8/16/10 Save the Date! Rock Skipping Contest September 5th!
- 8/13/10 WalMart and Sam's Clubs Donate More Than $89,000 to CMN
- 8/13/10 Stateliners Car Show to Benefit Kids at UMC
- 8/04/10 UMC Foundation Trains New Ambassadors
- 7/26/10 UMC gets forensics equipment
- 6/14/10 El Paso Diablos Team Up With CMN For Benefit Ball Game
- 6/08/10 Golden Corral Raises Nearly $24,000 For CMN and UMC
- 5/28/10 Six-year-old donates tooth fairy money and bake sale funds for children with cancer at UMC
- 5/27/10 CMN donates forensic equipment to UMC Crime Victims' Services Unit
- 5/17/10 UMCF receives $10,000 from the Hervey Foundation for cancer program
- 4/23/10 Loma Verde Elementary School raises $1,378 for CMN
- 4/23/10 Costo contributes more than $27,000 to CMN
- 4/05/10 UMC Foundation announces $5,000 grant from McKee Foundation
- 4/05/10 Golden Corral, Cici's Pizza, Good Time Stores, HMS Airport Concessions and JR Produce help CMN
- 4/02/10 UMC to offer Free Asthma Buster Camp
- 4/02/10 Panda Express Partners with Children's Miracle Network--click for coupon!
- 3/24/10 Whataburger Visits UMC Pediatric Unit
- 3/24/10 High Schools Raise $1,170 for Children's Miracle Network
- 3/11/10 Children's Miracle Network Announces Miracle Jeans Day -- September 15, 2010
- 1/18/10 UMC Foundation receives $600,000 grant from U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- 1/08/10 UMC Foundation Announces $7,500 Grant from the Cardwell Foundation