11/03/2010 Tune in to Children's Miracle Network Radiothon to Help Sick Children
Children’s Miracle Network and Jose 93.9 are joining forces to benefit critically ill and injured children at University Medical Center.
Jose 93.9 will start Children’s Miracle Network Radiothon on Friday, November 19 th with live remotes planned for Saturday and Sunday afternoon.
Folklorico dancers will put the “fun” in fundraising. Testimonials from “miracle kids,” “miracle parents,” and the doctors and nurses who care for children in UMC’s Pediatric Intensive Care Units talk about why José 93.9 is dedicated to Children’s Miracle Network.
Tune in and listen to extraordinary stories told by children and their parents who have benefited from the Children’s Miracle Network. You can donate to help Children’s Miracle Network by calling into the José Radiothon pledge line, by visiting our website www.umcfoundationelpaso.org, or for the donor on the go, text $5 or $10 to 20222, that will give you instant donation gratification.
- 5/02/13 University Medical Center Foundation Announces $30,000 Grant From The Susan G. Komen Foundation For Sobreviviendo El Cancer De Seno Program
- 5/02/13 UMC Foundation Awarded $95,000 Grant From The Marsh Foundation To Purchase Halo System To Treat Patients With Esophageal Cancer
- 5/02/13 University Medical Center Foundation Awarded $343,422 Grant From Medcares To Support El Paso Children's Hospital Child Abuse Clinic.
- 3/20/13 $40,000 Gift To Be Presented To Dr. Bradley Furhman, Physician-In-Chief At El Paso Children's Hospital
- 2/28/13 University Medical Center Foundation Awarded $3,000 Grant From Shiloff Foundation
- 12/27/10 University Medical Center Foundation Receives $20,000 Grant for the First Medical Legal Partnership to Benefit El Paso High Risk Infants
- 12/10/10 Texas vs. The Nation and El Paso Hotel Motel Association Team Up to Support Children's Miracle Network
- 11/29/10 Family Already Strained by Illness Loses Everything in House Fire
- 11/09/10 UMC Foundation Awarded $20,000 Grant
- 11/08/10 Border Championship Wrestling Helps to Pin Down Childhood Illness For Children's Miracle Network
- 11/04/10 UMC Foundation Volunteer CORE Skills Training
- 11/03/10 Wells Fargo Donates Halloween Treats for Sick Children at UMC
- 11/03/10 UMC Foundation Volunteer Corps Scare Up Halloween Decorations
- 11/03/10 Tune in to Children's Miracle Network Radiothon to Help Sick Children
- 11/03/10 Sam's Club Aims for a Hole in One for Children's Miracle Network
- 11/03/10 Stateliners Car Club Cruise for Children's Miracle Network
- 10/12/10 Stateliners Car Club 4th Annual Car Show Benefits Children's Miracle Network
- 10/12/10 Kids Open Their Hearts and Piggy Banks to Give to Children's Miracle Network
- 8/19/10 Local Schools and Businesses to Participate in Miracle Jeans Day
- 8/16/10 Save the Date! Rock Skipping Contest September 5th!
- 8/13/10 WalMart and Sam's Clubs Donate More Than $89,000 to CMN
- 8/13/10 Stateliners Car Show to Benefit Kids at UMC
- 8/04/10 UMC Foundation Trains New Ambassadors
- 7/26/10 UMC gets forensics equipment
- 6/14/10 El Paso Diablos Team Up With CMN For Benefit Ball Game
- 6/08/10 Golden Corral Raises Nearly $24,000 For CMN and UMC
- 5/28/10 Six-year-old donates tooth fairy money and bake sale funds for children with cancer at UMC
- 5/27/10 CMN donates forensic equipment to UMC Crime Victims' Services Unit
- 5/17/10 UMCF receives $10,000 from the Hervey Foundation for cancer program
- 4/23/10 Loma Verde Elementary School raises $1,378 for CMN
- 4/23/10 Costo contributes more than $27,000 to CMN
- 4/05/10 UMC Foundation announces $5,000 grant from McKee Foundation
- 4/05/10 Golden Corral, Cici's Pizza, Good Time Stores, HMS Airport Concessions and JR Produce help CMN
- 4/02/10 UMC to offer Free Asthma Buster Camp
- 4/02/10 Panda Express Partners with Children's Miracle Network--click for coupon!
- 3/24/10 Whataburger Visits UMC Pediatric Unit
- 3/24/10 High Schools Raise $1,170 for Children's Miracle Network
- 3/11/10 Children's Miracle Network Announces Miracle Jeans Day -- September 15, 2010
- 1/18/10 UMC Foundation receives $600,000 grant from U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- 1/08/10 UMC Foundation Announces $7,500 Grant from the Cardwell Foundation