2/02/2011 Area High School Students will Dance for Those Who Can't to Benefit Children's Miracle Network Dance Marathon 2011
2011 Children’s Miracle Network Dance Marathon is Saturday, April 9th from 7 pm to 7 am Sunday, April 10th at the El Paso County Coliseum. Students from over 30 schools in the El Paso area have pledged to dance for those who can’t for twelve straight hours of fun, local bands, music, contests and camaraderie to raise money for critically sick and injured children.
Every dollar raised in El Paso stays in El Paso to benefit sick and injured children at University Medical Center of El Paso and the new El Paso Children’s Hospital now under construction. The new hospital is scheduled for completion in late 2011. Students can register now at www.umcfoundationelpaso.org/dancemarathon . For more information call Christina Aragon, Dance Marathon Co-Chair at 915/521-7229, ext 2989.
For more information contact:
915-521-7229 ext. 2989
- 5/02/13 University Medical Center Foundation Announces $30,000 Grant From The Susan G. Komen Foundation For Sobreviviendo El Cancer De Seno Program
- 5/02/13 UMC Foundation Awarded $95,000 Grant From The Marsh Foundation To Purchase Halo System To Treat Patients With Esophageal Cancer
- 5/02/13 University Medical Center Foundation Awarded $343,422 Grant From Medcares To Support El Paso Children's Hospital Child Abuse Clinic.
- 3/20/13 $40,000 Gift To Be Presented To Dr. Bradley Furhman, Physician-In-Chief At El Paso Children's Hospital
- 2/28/13 University Medical Center Foundation Awarded $3,000 Grant From Shiloff Foundation
- 11/09/11 UMC Foundation Wins National Children's Miracle Network Award
- 6/28/11 University Medical Center Foundation Announces Grant from Walter H. Hightower Foundation to Provide Orthopedic Surgical Table for El Paso Children's Hospital
- 6/23/11 UMC Foundation Receives $1 Million Dolllar Gift from James A. "Buddy" Davidson Foundation to Benefit El Paso Children's Hospital
- 6/09/11 Junior League of El Paso, Inc. Gives $100,000 to Family Resource Center of El Paso Children's Hospital
- 5/25/11 University Medical Center Foundation Announces $25,000 Grant to Benefit "Sobreviviendo Cancer" Program From Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- 5/04/11 Mariachis, Margaritas & Meriendas
- 4/21/11 Fun and Poison Prevention at the El Paso Zoo
- 3/29/11 UMC Foundation Announces $5,000 Grant From McKee Foundation
- 3/29/11 West Texas Regional Poison Control Make Learning Poison Safety Fun at the El Paso Zoo
- 2/25/11 El Paso Veterans Donate Bingo Cash to Children's Miracle Network
- 2/21/11 University Medical Center Foundation Announces $250,000 Gift by Brigadier General Heidi Brown to Establish the William G. and Virginia Maxwell Brown Center for Pediatric Audiology Development and Learning
- 2/02/11 Area High School Students will Dance for Those Who Can't to Benefit Children's Miracle Network Dance Marathon 2011
- 1/25/11 Edward James Olmos Keynote Speaker for First El Paso Children's Hospital Gala
- 1/19/11 Southwest Airlines "Share the Spirit" Grant to University Medical Center Foundation to Provide Transportation to Cancer Patients