7/31/2012 University Medical Center Foundation receives $60K grant to purchase a C-Arm for El Paso Children's Hospital
The Walter Hightower Foundation granted $60,353 dollars to University Medical Center Foundation to purchase a C-ARM for El Paso Children’s Hospital.
This equipment will help perform faster surgical procedures, thanks to the unobstructed imaging access around the patient. It is an essential component for use with the Mizuhosi orthopedic pediatric surgical table system also donated by the Hightower Foundation.
Together the Mizuhosi surgical table and C-Arm will be used for children with orthopedic disabilities requiring corrective surgery such as spinal deformities, dislocated hips, and ace tabular growth deformities.
Surgical residents from Texas Tech’s Paul L. Foster School of medicine will receive training in the use of the C-arm imaging device.
- 5/02/13 University Medical Center Foundation Announces $30,000 Grant From The Susan G. Komen Foundation For Sobreviviendo El Cancer De Seno Program
- 5/02/13 UMC Foundation Awarded $95,000 Grant From The Marsh Foundation To Purchase Halo System To Treat Patients With Esophageal Cancer
- 5/02/13 University Medical Center Foundation Awarded $343,422 Grant From Medcares To Support El Paso Children's Hospital Child Abuse Clinic.
- 3/20/13 $40,000 Gift To Be Presented To Dr. Bradley Furhman, Physician-In-Chief At El Paso Children's Hospital
- 2/28/13 University Medical Center Foundation Awarded $3,000 Grant From Shiloff Foundation
- 12/21/12 University Medical Center Foundation Awarded $5,000 Grant From J.J. Smith Foundation For Sobreviviendo El Cancer Program
- 12/20/12 Madrid Family donates to Compassionate Care Program
- 12/20/12 Jingle Bell Rock Run 2012
- 12/20/12 Ashley DeHaro's Story
- 12/20/12 Luis Escamilla's Story
- 11/13/12 Even with Loss of Arm Alejandro's Smile is Bright
- 11/13/12 After Witnessing Birth Big Sister Decides to Work with Kids
- 11/12/12 UMC Foundation Seeks Volunteers as "Friends of the Forest"
- 11/12/12 Walgreens Stores in El Paso Raise More Than 14 Thousand To Benefit Children's Miracle Network
- 11/12/12 El Paso Children's Hospital Lifts Spirits on Halloween
- 11/12/12 Swallows Her Grandmother's Pills West Texas Regional Poison Control Saves Her
- 11/09/12 Bella's Story
- 10/23/12 University Medical Center Foundation Awarded $5,000 Grant From J.J. Smith Foundation For Sobreviviendo El Cancer Program
- 10/02/12 Children's Miracle Network Invites Gamers To Participate in 5th Annual Extra Life Game Marathon
- 9/25/12 UMC Foundation Receives Grants From The Robert E. and Evelyn McKee Foundation
- 9/12/12 UMC Foundation Receives $5,000 Grant From Union Pacific Foundation
- 9/04/12 Children's Miracle Network Receives $9,000
- 9/04/12 University Medical Center Foundation Announces $4,111 Grant From The Lula H. Mcafee Foundation
- 8/23/12 Children's Miracle Network and RE/MAX have named August an official "Month of Miracles"
- 8/21/12 University Medical Center Foundation announces $10,000 grant from The Hervey Foundation for Sobreviviendo El Cancer Program
- 8/08/12 Wal-Mart Store on Mesa Achieves 9th in nation for Children's Miracle Network Fundraising
- 7/31/12 University Medical Center Foundation receives $60K grant to purchase a C-Arm for El Paso Children's Hospital
- 6/14/12 Susan G. Komen Grants $30,000 to UMC's Sobreviviendo el Cancer de Seno/ Surviving Breast Cancer
- 6/13/12 Brigadier General Heidi Brown Gives $250,000 Gift to Establish the William G. and Virginia Maxwell Brown Center for Pediatric Audiology Development and Learning