Performance - 5 Year Financial History
Sound financial performance.
Prudent fiscal management.
- Four-year history of solid financial earnings
- Recovery, stability and growth
- Record operational performance
- FY 2006 Audited Earnings +$16M
- FY 2007 Audited Earnings +$39M
- FY 2008 Audited Earnings +$19M
- FY 2009 Audited Earnings + $13M
- FY 2010 Budgeted Earnings + $5 M
Five Year Financial History
- 5/02/13 University Medical Center Foundation Announces $30,000 Grant From The Susan G. Komen Foundation For Sobreviviendo El Cancer De Seno Program
- 5/02/13 UMC Foundation Awarded $95,000 Grant From The Marsh Foundation To Purchase Halo System To Treat Patients With Esophageal Cancer
- 5/02/13 University Medical Center Foundation Awarded $343,422 Grant From Medcares To Support El Paso Children's Hospital Child Abuse Clinic.
- 3/20/13 $40,000 Gift To Be Presented To Dr. Bradley Furhman, Physician-In-Chief At El Paso Children's Hospital
- 2/28/13 University Medical Center Foundation Awarded $3,000 Grant From Shiloff Foundation