Your Investment in Health Care
Average homeowner annual investment in the health of our community
Average home value in El Paso................$123,064.00
El Paso County Hospital District tax rate..$ .179 cents p/$100 appraised home value
Total annual homeowner investment.......$ 220.28 p/year average home owner
The average El Paso homeowner contributes less than $20 a month to improve health care, recruit more doctors, create more jobs, and provide better opportunities for our children.
Calculate your own contribution
Divide your home's appraised value by $100.00
Multiply x .179
- The total will equal your annual investment in better health care, more doctors and better opportunities for our children.
- 5/02/13 University Medical Center Foundation Announces $30,000 Grant From The Susan G. Komen Foundation For Sobreviviendo El Cancer De Seno Program
- 5/02/13 UMC Foundation Awarded $95,000 Grant From The Marsh Foundation To Purchase Halo System To Treat Patients With Esophageal Cancer
- 5/02/13 University Medical Center Foundation Awarded $343,422 Grant From Medcares To Support El Paso Children's Hospital Child Abuse Clinic.
- 3/20/13 $40,000 Gift To Be Presented To Dr. Bradley Furhman, Physician-In-Chief At El Paso Children's Hospital
- 2/28/13 University Medical Center Foundation Awarded $3,000 Grant From Shiloff Foundation