Make Miracles Happen
Children's Miracle Network balloon campaigns are taking flight all over El Paso! Your $1 contribution will help make miracles happen in children’s lives within our community. Balloons are a fun, simple way to raise funds while sending a message that you care about kids.
Children’s Miracle Network for El Paso provides specialized medical care, equipment, research and education for critically ill or injured children at University Medical Center and the soon to be opened El Paso Children’s Hospital. Every dollar raised by Children’s Miracle Network stays in El Paso. Donated almost entirely a dollar or two at a time by caring individuals through hundreds of year round campaigns, the hundreds of thousands of dollars donated to Children’s Miracle Network provide local babies and children with the life-saving care and crucial services they need. If you would like to help make a miracle in a child's life, remember to say yes to a Miracle Balloon whenever the friendly cashier asks.
- 12/02/13 Maya Angelou To Be Featured Speaker At El Paso Children's 2014 Milagro Gala
- 11/27/13 COSTCO Donated $14,266.00 to Children's Miracle Network
- 11/25/13 University Medical Center Foundation Awarded $40,000 Grant From Bank of America Foundation
- 10/23/13 "The Perfect Turnover” Raises Over $200,000 To Benefit El Paso Children's Hospital
- 10/08/13 UMC Foundation Receives $5000 from Shamaley Ford