Make Miracles Happen
Children's Miracle Network balloon campaigns are taking flight all over El Paso! Your $1 contribution will help make miracles happen in children’s lives within our community. Balloons are a fun, simple way to raise funds while sending a message that you care about kids.
Children’s Miracle Network for El Paso provides specialized medical care, equipment, research and education for critically ill or injured children at University Medical Center and the soon to be opened El Paso Children’s Hospital. Every dollar raised by Children’s Miracle Network stays in El Paso. Donated almost entirely a dollar or two at a time by caring individuals through hundreds of year round campaigns, the hundreds of thousands of dollars donated to Children’s Miracle Network provide local babies and children with the life-saving care and crucial services they need. If you would like to help make a miracle in a child's life, remember to say yes to a Miracle Balloon whenever the friendly cashier asks.
- 5/02/13 University Medical Center Foundation Announces $30,000 Grant From The Susan G. Komen Foundation For Sobreviviendo El Cancer De Seno Program
- 5/02/13 UMC Foundation Awarded $95,000 Grant From The Marsh Foundation To Purchase Halo System To Treat Patients With Esophageal Cancer
- 5/02/13 University Medical Center Foundation Awarded $343,422 Grant From Medcares To Support El Paso Children's Hospital Child Abuse Clinic.
- 3/20/13 $40,000 Gift To Be Presented To Dr. Bradley Furhman, Physician-In-Chief At El Paso Children's Hospital
- 2/28/13 University Medical Center Foundation Awarded $3,000 Grant From Shiloff Foundation