Your new Children's Hospital
Milagro Campaign for El Paso Children's
The support of the general public built and equipped El Paso Children's but a children's hospital is much more than bricks and mortar and state-of-the-art-clinical equipment. Now it is our responsibility to continue the work that will make El Paso Children's a regional destination for the best pediatric medicine available, a model of care and a source of comfort and ease for those who stay there.
This one's for the kids.
As the only location in the nation on an international border with a new four year medical school (Paul F. Foster School of Medicine), a leading academic teaching center (University Medical Center of El Paso), and a new children's hospital (El Paso Children's) the opportunities to make an impact are boundless:
- Gifts that enhance the growth of clinical services and elevate the availability and delivery of family-centered care
- Support services that allow "kids to be kids", even in the midst of medical treatment for serious illnesses, help patients keep up with school and permits them to enjoy as normal a life as possible.
- Fellowships and scholarships that accelerate the recruitment and retention of pediatric physicians and nurses.
- Research initiatives that can lead to breakthrough treatments for patients.
The expansion of programs and development of pediatric service lines continues in anticipation of the move of pediatric services from UMC to El Paso Children's when the building is complete in early 2012.
Your Support Make a Difference.
Your partnership is a vital part of this important work. Your gifts help us to ensure that El Paso Children's provides the highest level of care to our patients and families.
For additional information regarding tax-deductible opportunities to support children and families through the development of pediatric programs for El Paso Children's Hospital, please contact Dennece Knight at University Medical Center of El Paso, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Gifts from individuals, corporations and foundations allow us to continue fulfilling the vision of providing exceptional medical care for the children in El Paso and throughout the Southwest. A gift to the Children's Hospital Fund is the greatest investment you can make in the health of our children.
Together we are changing the face of pediatric care in El Paso.
- 2/17/14 University Medical Center Foundation Announces $15,000 Grant From The Stern Foundation
- 2/13/14 The Borderless Giving Campaign Receives $5,000 Donation From Fiesta/Oasis Lanes
- 2/13/14 Eleven El Paso Children's Hospital Associates Earn Scholarships
- 2/07/14 Scherr Legate Name UMC Trauma Center With $1 Million Gift
- 1/21/14 Corner Store Raises $84,418 For El Paso Children's Hospital