UMC Foundation of El Paso is exempt from federal income taxes under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code; therefore, your gift is tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. UMC Foundation of El Paso is a nonprofit charity originally founded in 1989 as Thomason Health Services Foundation. Our Federal Tax Identification number is 74-2540513. Consult your financial planner or tax adviser to determine the specific tax advantages of any gift you are considering. We provide a receipt for all gifts--including online gifts--that can be used to claim a tax deduction. If you need a copy of the receipt or need a receipt for your annual giving, please call 915/521-7229, ext 3078.
- 12/02/13 Maya Angelou To Be Featured Speaker At El Paso Children's 2014 Milagro Gala
- 11/27/13 COSTCO Donated $14,266.00 to Children's Miracle Network
- 11/25/13 University Medical Center Foundation Awarded $40,000 Grant From Bank of America Foundation
- 10/23/13 "The Perfect Turnover” Raises Over $200,000 To Benefit El Paso Children's Hospital
- 10/08/13 UMC Foundation Receives $5000 from Shamaley Ford