UMC Foundation of El Paso is exempt from federal income taxes under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code; therefore, your gift is tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. UMC Foundation of El Paso is a nonprofit charity originally founded in 1989 as Thomason Health Services Foundation. Our Federal Tax Identification number is 74-2540513. Consult your financial planner or tax adviser to determine the specific tax advantages of any gift you are considering. We provide a receipt for all gifts--including online gifts--that can be used to claim a tax deduction. If you need a copy of the receipt or need a receipt for your annual giving, please call 915/521-7229, ext 3078.
- 5/02/13 University Medical Center Foundation Announces $30,000 Grant From The Susan G. Komen Foundation For Sobreviviendo El Cancer De Seno Program
- 5/02/13 UMC Foundation Awarded $95,000 Grant From The Marsh Foundation To Purchase Halo System To Treat Patients With Esophageal Cancer
- 5/02/13 University Medical Center Foundation Awarded $343,422 Grant From Medcares To Support El Paso Children's Hospital Child Abuse Clinic.
- 3/20/13 $40,000 Gift To Be Presented To Dr. Bradley Furhman, Physician-In-Chief At El Paso Children's Hospital
- 2/28/13 University Medical Center Foundation Awarded $3,000 Grant From Shiloff Foundation