You can help.
Support the Nursing Scholarship Fund.
Investing in nursing’s future program is a unique collaboration of the philanthropic community to foster innovations that help address the nursing crisis.
Be a Nursing Champion! Invest in nursing's future!
- Establish a Nursing Scholarship Fund. Your tax-deductible donation can provide badly needed resources that make the difference in allowing students to continue their health care education or senior nurses to serve as faculty.
- And remember to have fun at the "Evelinda DuAscherl" Golf Tournament where you can sponsor a hole in support of Nursing Scholarships and play golf at the same time!
Donate now! When you come to the question: "Where you would like your gift to apply?" Select Nursing Scholarship Fund. Your donation is important.
If you would like more information on how you can support this important community program, contact Dennece Knight for detailed program information. University Medical Center Foundation of El Paso is a charitable 501(c)(3). All contributions are tax deductible.
Also in this Section
- 6/10/13 University Medical Center Foundation Announces $3,000 Grant From The Wilma D. Molen Foundation
- 5/31/13 UMC Foundation Awarded $50,000 Grant From The Coldwell Foundation To Purchase Medical Equipment To Treat Patients With Esophageal Cancer
- 5/02/13 University Medical Center Foundation Announces $30,000 Grant From The Susan G. Komen Foundation For Sobreviviendo El Cancer De Seno Program
- 5/02/13 UMC Foundation Awarded $95,000 Grant From The Marsh Foundation To Purchase Halo System To Treat Patients With Esophageal Cancer
- 5/02/13 University Medical Center Foundation Awarded $343,422 Grant From Medcares To Support El Paso Children's Hospital Child Abuse Clinic.