Nursing Pathway to Excellence
UMC of El Paso is a designated
Pathway to Excellence®
The American Nursing Association's Pathway to Excellence® credential is granted to healthcare organizations that create work environments where nurses can flourish. The designation supports the professional satisfaction of nurses and identifies best places to work. To earn a Pathway to Excellence® status, University Medical Center of El Paso had to integrate essential standards into its operating policies, procedures, and management practices promoting a safe, positive optimal nursing practice environment.
The Pathway to Excellence designation confirms to the public that nurses working at University Medical Center of El Paso are supported and provided with the resources they need to achieve practice excellence.
Also in this Section
- 5/02/13 University Medical Center Foundation Announces $30,000 Grant From The Susan G. Komen Foundation For Sobreviviendo El Cancer De Seno Program
- 5/02/13 UMC Foundation Awarded $95,000 Grant From The Marsh Foundation To Purchase Halo System To Treat Patients With Esophageal Cancer
- 5/02/13 University Medical Center Foundation Awarded $343,422 Grant From Medcares To Support El Paso Children's Hospital Child Abuse Clinic.
- 3/20/13 $40,000 Gift To Be Presented To Dr. Bradley Furhman, Physician-In-Chief At El Paso Children's Hospital
- 2/28/13 University Medical Center Foundation Awarded $3,000 Grant From Shiloff Foundation