Nursing Pathway to Excellence
UMC of El Paso is a designated
Pathway to Excellence®
The American Nursing Association's Pathway to Excellence® credential is granted to healthcare organizations that create work environments where nurses can flourish. The designation supports the professional satisfaction of nurses and identifies best places to work. To earn a Pathway to Excellence® status, University Medical Center of El Paso had to integrate essential standards into its operating policies, procedures, and management practices promoting a safe, positive optimal nursing practice environment.
The Pathway to Excellence designation confirms to the public that nurses working at University Medical Center of El Paso are supported and provided with the resources they need to achieve practice excellence.
Also in this Section
- 12/02/13 Maya Angelou To Be Featured Speaker At El Paso Children's 2014 Milagro Gala
- 11/27/13 COSTCO Donated $14,266.00 to Children's Miracle Network
- 11/25/13 University Medical Center Foundation Awarded $40,000 Grant From Bank of America Foundation
- 10/23/13 "The Perfect Turnover” Raises Over $200,000 To Benefit El Paso Children's Hospital
- 10/08/13 UMC Foundation Receives $5000 from Shamaley Ford