University Medical Center Foundation of El Paso
To donate, please click here:
Here's how we make a difference.
With every check written, every dollar donated...we recognize that there is a question in the back of every donor's mind...will my donation really make a difference? Am I really having an impact?
Every penny donated to UMC Foundation stays right here at home.
- 60,000 El Pasoans are admitted to UMC each year.
- More than 62,000 patients seek treatment at UMC's Level 1 Trauma and ED.
- UMC is home to the Center for Advanced Gastroenterology and Endoscopy providing state of the art minimally invasive procedures not available anywhere else in the region.
- UMCs Women's Pavilion provides women's obstetric and surgical services
- UMC's Mother/Baby is home to one third of all babies born each year in El Paso and the only source for 24/7 neonatology.
- More than 89,000 people a year receive easily accessed affordable primary care close to home at UMC Community Clinics.
- One out of every 2 El Pasoans is impacted by the care provided at UMC.
Since 2009, through the support of generous donors from every walk of life, UMC Foundation has raised over $20 million dollars through over 80,000 donations large and small from events, grants, major gifts, pledges and annual fund drives to provide medical equipment, compassionate care, public health education and family care grants.
We offer donors the opportunity to make a difference right here at home.